Around Our House | Christmas Decorations

Friday, December 27, 2013

I love to decorate for Christmas.  I probably over decorate, at least in our current, smallish home.  It is so hard to pick and choose what goes up each year, so I use as much as I can without verging on tacky.  To some, I'm sure it is beyond tacky, but I love it and that's all that matters.  Here is a little glimpse of our home this holiday season--before it all comes down.

Antique German pine cupboard, mercury glass spheres above

Vintage Christmas ornaments

Welsh dresser with French pottery

One of MANY Vintage/Antique tree stands, this is my favorite

Old marmalade jar in my kitchen window
 Thanks for visiting!!

1 comment:

  1. It is all so beautiful and inspiring. Not at all tacky; quite the opposite! Thanks for sharing some of the warmth and flavour of your home.

    ReplyDelete

Ginger & Co All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger